Consultancy-Auditing- Supervision for stopovers
MBAviation offers consultancy and audit services. The Company shall, on demand, issue notices and/or recommendations to optimise the operation and performance of airport organisations.
To be specific, the consultancy and Audit missions cover:
- Specific recommendations
- Support through change
- Reporting about the Advisory mission
The stopover Supervision activity (subject to prefectural approvals and business authorizations issued by the handling companies) consists in representing and enforcing the interests of airline companies in one (or several) airport(s) in the eyes of local authorities such as:
- Airport Handlers (awarding car parks …) and state Services (border police, customs, Aviation Gendarmerie, Civil Aviation Organisation…)
- Ground Handling operators (Stopover Airport Assistants, Catering services, Oil company …)
- Impact assessments for the extension of the landing strip of an international airport
- Fulfilment of an invitation to a public tender for the implementation of IT solutions and assistance in the analysis of the offers received
DO YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE?
Please fill in the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.