MBAviation was founded on the combination of two skills of the aviation business:
- Amadeus: leading provider of IT solutions to the global tourism and travel industry
- AMC Group – MAP Handling: innovative French Airport assistant working air carriers.
The partnership between these two groups enabled MBAviation to become the first " Altea Competency Center " In the world. MBAviation is today, an " Altea and Amadeus Airport IT Competency Centre ". This position as a chosen partner of Amadeus and being recognized for its operational skills enable MBAviation to:
- Commercialise Amadeus Airport IT Solutions for the aviation and airport businesses Live;
- Implement and spread out projects internationally;
- Teach end-users and trainers for the use of those solutions;
- Assist users through their first level support Centre « help desk »
- Technically manage solutions to enhance operational and regulatory issues and developments.